If you are looking for Jobs in Tampa, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. Allegiant Air (usually shortened to Allegiant and stylized as allegiant) is an American discount airline that operates scheduled and charter flights.
As a major air carrier, it is the ninth-largest commercial airline in the US. It is wholly owned by Allegiant Travel Company, a publicly-traded company with 4,000 employees and over a US$2.6 billion in market capitalization. The corporate headquarters are in Summerlin, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions to passengers on how to use this equipment
- Monitor, manage and secure the cabin
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Take orders from passengers
- Provide help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders, etc)
- Adhere to all aviation rules and regulations
- Greet and communicate with customers
- Help passengers find their seats
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergencies
- Guide and assist in the safety and comfort of passengers
- Prepare and submit reports on flight incidents