Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in SANFORD, Check out this Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in SANFORD. A combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician
- Technicians working on aircraft, components, or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with Allegiant Air policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals, and FAA requirements.
- Overhaul, maintain, and repair airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment, and associated components in accordance with Allegiant Air manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins, and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Allegiant Air policy.
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn, or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- Responsible to sign for the accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : SANFORD, FL Job Type : Full-Time