If You are Looking for Jobs in Peoria, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Peoria. This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. Customer Service agents must be attentive to the customer’s needs, politely handle their inquiries promptly, and complete the required transactions per company policy and procedures.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- The ideal candidate must be people-oriented and highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Provides consequential expenses to applicable customers when there is a delayed bag.
- Ensure delivery of baggage to the affected customer for late-arriving or miss-loaded bags.
- Follow-up with customers regarding lost baggage, replacement of damaged bags, car seats, strollers, etc.
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Monitors baggage carousel for unclaimed baggage.
- Stores unclaimed bags in Baggage Service Office until claimed or turned over to System Baggage Services.
- Handles delayed baggage issues, ensuring a written report is completed and follows up with customers until the bag is located, or the file is sent to Systems Baggage Services.
- Enforce safety/security measures and monitor sensitive safety zones.
- Assist customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding Ad hoc assignments as requested by the Lead or Supervisor Complete required reports Meets arriving flights at the baggage carousel to ensure proper handling of bags.
- Inform customers of Allegiant Air policies and procedures, re: lost, damaged, or replacement baggage and pilferage claims.
- Trace loaner wheelchairs, car seats, etc.
- Track replaced, damaged, and miss-loaded baggage Assists with lost and found articles.
- Other duties as assigned.