Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in BOISE, Check out this Station Manager Job vacancy in BOISE. This position is responsible for compliance with all aspects of Allegiant and regulatory agency policies within the day-to-day operation of the station.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Station Manager
- Ensure compliance with all Federal directives and security requirements; Audit to ensure quality assurance.
- Manage and control station expenses/costs and maintain an effective cost control program. Analyze variances to budget and implement corrective action.
- Coordinate airline vendor functions and act as a liaison for local contracts providing service to Allegiant, i.e., fueling skycap, security, catering, cleaning, and ground handling.
- Establish airport and local community relations as liaison with airport officials, FAA, TSA, police and fire departments.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to effectively communicate all airline business to internal and external departments and customers.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.+
- Ability to interact with Allegiant employees, customers, service providers, vendors, regulatory agencies, and airport personnel.+
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to establish goals and objectives.
- Analyze performance against critical measures and implement solutions to achieve performance objectives.+
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be committed to the importance of serving the customer and have an excellent customer service focus.
- Able to attend required training.
Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : BOISE, ID Job Type : Full-Time