Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this First Officer Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The First Officer is the second in command and performs the duties as described below, and as directed by the Captain. We are searching for pilots who are committed to our profession and seeking a long-term career at Allegiant.
We look to develop our pilots as leaders who share our passion for aviation, are innovative within the industry, and strive to be Captains in every aspect of the world.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- All required forms of identification presented must match one another.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, and directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
- Familiar with the weather, payload, fuel, and other factors which apply to the flight.
- Completes necessary avionics, flight instrument, systems, and fuel quantity checks.
- Reports mechanical discrepancies to the Captain.
- Each crew member’s first responsibility is the safety of passengers, other crew members, and the aircraft.
- Familiar with the duties and responsibilities of the Captain.
- Bring to the Captain’s attention, assertively if necessary, information regarding the safety of the flight that the Captain may not have considered.
- Bring to the Captain’s attention any deviation from standard operating procedures.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time