Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this supervisor Station Operations Job vacancy in Seattle. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Station Operations
- Investigate and report delays and irregular flight activity and proposes solutions for how to avoid such delays in the future.
- Ensure tools and equipment are available and working for employees to perform job functions effectively and remove other obstacles facing work groups (i.e., follow-up with ICS, facilities, and airport as needed).
- Monitor compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and company regulations and periodically review applicable documents.
- Supervise ticketing, enplaning/deplaning activities, customer relations, passenger security, internal security, load planning, weight/balance, baggage handling procedures, servicing, and implement plans and schedules to ensure the availability of equipment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to lead, motivate, and successfully communicate with a diverse workgroup and with other internal departments and teams.
- Proven ability to effectively and tactfully communicate with others.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule (e.g., weekends, holidays, and non-standard shifts).
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time