Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Associate Retirement Services Partner Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Associate Retirement Services Partner
- Daily plan administration.
- Payroll reconciliation.
- Annual financial reporting.
- Monitors and maintains retirement and loss rosters, ensuring all retirement-related paperwork is sent and returned by defined deadlines and benefits are commenced in a timely manner.
- Assists with inquiries and problem resolution of daily administration issues.
- Focuses on delivering an excellent retirement experience by educating employees and retirees on retirement plans and facilitating the retirement process.
- Serves as the point-of-contact for retirees and employees approaching retirement, researching and responding to all retirement-related questions and resolving issues timely and accurately.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to quickly learn where to find answers, identify decision-makers, and effectively use a variety of available resources.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time