Website Alaska Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in San Mateo, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Willingness to comply with our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary, particularly those with special needs
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers when an aircraft experiences delays or hits turbulence
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service or community service experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Able to participate in paid training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability and willingness to work a non-traditional shift as needed (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays).
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized cargo system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.