If you are looking for Jobs in Renton, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. Alaska Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington, within the Seattle metropolitan area of the state of Washington. It is the fifth-largest airline in the United States when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and number of destinations served.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary, particularly those with special needs
- Willingness to comply with our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.