Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Portland, Check out this Passenger Service Agent Job vacancy in Portland. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Passenger Service Agent
- Ensure cabin accommodations.
- Process and secure guest luggage. Enters and maintains delayed or damaged luggage claims using a data entry system.
- Assist with mishandled guests as a result of oversold flights, delayed or cancelled flights, lost, delayed or damaged luggage.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments, directing guests, and making announcements using a PA system processing upgrades and standby requests.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Portland, Oregon Job Type : Full-Time