Website Alaska Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Orange, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Today, most of the airline’s revenue and traffic comes from locations outside of Alaska, but the airline plays a major role in air transportation in the state.
It operates many flights linking small towns to major transportation hubs and carries more passengers between Alaska and the contiguous United States than any other airline.
Duties And Responsibilities What You Have to Do
- Willingness to comply with our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers when an aircraft experiences delays or hits turbulence
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary, particularly those with special needs
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks