Website Alaska Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, you can apply for this Flight Attendant Job. The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways, offering flights from Anchorage, Alaska. Today, most of the airline’s revenue and traffic comes from locations outside of Alaska, but the airline plays a major role in air transportation in the state. It operates many flights linking small towns to major transportation hubs and carries more passengers between Alaska and the contiguous United States than any other airline.
JOB Requirements What We Need?
- Willingness to accept the assignment to any Flight Attendant base after graduation from training, as dictated by the needs of the operation
- Must be willing to relocate to or commute (i.e. standby travel) to and from your assigned base location
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to obtain and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be willing to fly both International and Domestic routes
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including dealing with scheduling changes on short-notice
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Ability to retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high as 74″ from the floor.