Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Burlingame, Check out this Loyalty Marketing Manager Job vacancy in Burlingame. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Loyalty Marketing Manager
- Partner with Bank of America, Visa, and internal teams to develop and execute strategies for card acquisition campaigns, including offers, channels, messaging, frequency, etc.
- Recommend testing strategies to continually improve and optimize acquisition initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure account and membership goals are reached without compromising brand or customer experience.
- Manage established acquisition co-op budgets with Bank of America, and Visa to maximize ROI.
- Manage acquisition reporting for assigned channels, in collaboration with the customer analytics teams and channel owners to ensure clear understanding of results and optimization opportunities.
- Partner cross-functionally with internal Alaska teams (e.g., e-commerce, airport technology and operations, inflight, loyalty marketing, brand, and others) to identify and test new cardholder and membership acquisition initiatives and campaigns.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 4 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Proven success in developing and executing high-impact, omni-channel marketing programs.
- Proven ability to see the big picture, but also detail-oriented to ensure flawless campaign delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with ROI analysis in Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously across various audiences.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Burlingame, California Job Type : Full-Time