If You are Looking for Jobs in Austin, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Austin. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union-represented position.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.