Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Anchorage, Check out this supervisor Line Maintenance Job vacancy in Anchorage. Our M&E team has earned the FAA’s prestigious Diamond Award for almost 20 consecutive years — the only major carrier to receive the award for as many years, and the most of any airline.
From our parts warehouse to the maintenance hangar, our Ready, SAFE, Go mindset prioritizes safety in all that we do — for our guests and coworkers. If you share our values of safety and excellence, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Line Maintenance
- Develop people through effective performance management and ongoing feedback focusing on delegation, coaching, growing and developing the team for capacity and growth, managing performance of individuals in executing tasks, and time management.
- Ensures all scheduled line maintenance work is accomplished in accordance with the plan for the assigned station.
- Reviews all logbook items to ensure discrepancies are corrected to prevent recurring write-ups.
- Ensures efficient and economical performance of the line maintenance functions while on duty.
- Adheres to and enforces company policies and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Communicates with the Shift Manager, and On-Duty Maintenance Control regarding the status of aircraft at or transitioning to/from the station.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Checks the accuracy of all log sheets.
- Complies with the provisions of the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternity Association Agreement and addresses any concerns or issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accurately estimates maintenance delays and advises others of delays.
- Enforces all safety rules and encourages and promotes safety awareness to all assigned personnel.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Anchorage, Alaska Job Type : Full-Time