Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Jose, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in San Jose.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for assisting guests with travel needs at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the passenger service team, this individual contributor role responds to guest inquiries and performs various tasks in ticketing, check-in, and boarding areas. This is a union represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Service Agent
- Sell tickets and ensure cabin accommodations.
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and load, coordinating special meals, and upgrades.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to participate in paid training.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : San Jose, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 01-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.