If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Senior Software Engineer Job vacancy in Seattle. It should come as no surprise that Alaska Airlines is recognized as one of Seattle’s most desirable companies for engineers and information technology (IT) professionals. Our technology teams are regularly improving the way our guests experience air travel.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer
- Acts as a subject matter expert in full-stack engineering on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, designers, and other engineers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Actively engages in the technology industry, and networks and understands how evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
- Coaches and influences team members on best practices and emerging technologies.
- Solves complex technology and business problems with new and creative methods.
- Architects, engineers, tests, deploys and supports highly scalable and maintainable complex, end-to-end custom software applications.
- Ensures delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), and continuous integration.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong background in Microsoft Azure, AWS, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the following:
- Acting as a full-stack software engineer building custom, high scale, n-tier applications using object-orientated languages (c#, java, etc.).
- Developing web or mobile applications using modern technologies (angular, react, etc.)
- Utilizing appropriate design patterns to create clean, maintainable, and performant code.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time