Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in SeaTac, Check out this Reservations Sales Agent Job vacancy in SeaTac. From our call centers or their homes, contact center and reservations agents handle everything from urgent travel plan changes to mileage plan award travel. Our agents are out-of-the-box thinkers who engage each guest interaction with kindness.
We want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reservations Sales Agent
- Answer incoming inquiries and match the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the guest.
- Answer guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or on our travel partners.
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting, utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices.
- Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures, company products, services and promotions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : SeaTac, Washington Job Type : Full-Time