Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Pilot Intern Job vacancy in Seattle. Interns at Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air are embedded within their teams and work on visible projects that directly impact our guests and the business. When not working, we invite our interns to take advantage of our unlimited complimentary space-available travel on Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air – lunch in San Diego. Weekend in Portland? Maui? Phoenix? Done!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Pilot Intern
- Assist Chief Pilot Office with tasks and projects
- Assist with training department curriculum and instructional presentations
- Participate in simulator flying or observation and special projects.
- Assist with engineering projects related to weight and balance or performance analysis.
- Assist with delayed meetings and reports
- Assist technical pilots with test flights
- Help coordinate and participate in special demonstration flights of new technology or procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Professional Aviation or a related field, with a focus on becoming a pilot.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Private Pilot license with 50 hours minimum flight time.
- Familiarity with pilot carts (Jeppesen charts).
- This internship is open to current undergraduate students who are graduating between my 2023 and June 2024.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time