Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Lounge Hospitality Host Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lounge Hospitality Host
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining them by taking temperature.
- Responsible for restocking self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
- Manages the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated coffee, soda, and juice machines.
- Supports concierges by cleaning up and serving drinks (including alcoholic beverages).
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Los Angeles, California Job Type : Full-Time