Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this General Manager Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a General Manager
- Directs the development and implementation of all training courseware material systems and processes for 737and Airbus ground and flight training programs.
- Oversees the hiring and supervision of all Flight Operations Instructors (FOI), Flight Instructor Simulator) (FIS), and Instructor Pilots (IP) assigned to the Training Department.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and the pilot CBA.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the FAA-approved Flight Operations Training Manual.
- Establishes and maintains metrics for the success and quality of the training program.
- Works with the FAA to receive approval for new and revised training curriculum segments.
- Fosters a culture of engagement, and holds self and others accountable through trust and authentic relationships.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 4 years of leadership experience, with 2 years directly leading people.
- Bachelor’s degree, or additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Experience in 14 CFR 121 aviation training and/or training management.
- Knowledge of 14 CFR 60, 61, 91, 121, including Subpart Y (Advanced Qualification Program) and Subpart.
- Strong communication (e.g., verbal, written, presentation) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to create collaborative relationships that drive outcomes in the best interest of the company, with others in the organization, and with key external business partners.
- Knowledge of appropriate FAA Advisory Circulars, Orders, and FAA Inspector Guidance, specifically those related to AQP, pilot certification, Line Oriented Scenarios, CRM, and specialized flight procedures (e.g., LWMP, RNP SAAAR, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems and processes.
- Ability to apply advanced critical thinking skills.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time