Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Cybersecurity Analyst Job vacancy in Seattle. Interns at Alaska and Horizon work on visible projects that impact our guests and business. Beyond hands-on experience, interns also get the opportunity to network with employees and company leaders. When not working, we invite our interns to take advantage of our unlimited complimentary space-available travel on Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a cybersecurity Analyst
- Perform data analytics work to identify user/endpoint event anomalies that may indicate system/account compromise or gaps in controls.
- Assist with documenting Cybersecurity threat intelligence, detection, and response processes and facilitating reviews to highlight efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate testing of controls to validate coverage and function.
- Participate in a variety of day-to-day Cybersecurity related work.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Love of data and looking at ‘the big picture AND ‘small picture problems.
- Strong drive to understand why something occurs and if it’s relevant.
- Desire to learn real-world cybersecurity roles and responsibilities.
- Internship positions are open to current undergraduate students in their junior year who are graduating between December 2023 and June 2024.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time