Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cape Town, Check out this Airport Services Duty Supervisor Job vacancy in Cape Town. Supervise and control flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, and Boarding, etc. in order to ensure a high service standard.
Achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. Excellent skill to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding etc. Deputize Airport Services Duty Officer and/or Airport Representative.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Airport Services Duty Supervisor
- Ensures the progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding Supervises airport team in achieving on-time performance.
- Facilitates the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure. Works with all departments to ensure on-time performance.
- Reviews aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals / Late Arrivals / Loads etc. Ensures all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements
- Utilization of maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Service Agents. Ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period.
- Provides support to Airport Services Duty Officer in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, and Denied Boarding and ensures passengers are provided with all possible facilities. Ensures passengers are provided with full support during any disruption on his shift.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Advanced Customer Relations trainings such as Passenger services (Altea), Baggage Services (World Tracer), Ground operations (GSM/GOM), Dangerous goods Regulations, weight and balance, Sound knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & Ticketing, including ID/AD tickets (Industrial/Agent Discounted tickets)
- High computer literacy
- 5 years of job-related experience required
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Cape Town, South Africa Job Type : Full-Time