Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Taif Saudi Arabia, Check out this Airport Services Duty Supervisor Job vacancy in Taif Saudi Arabia. Reporting directly to the Duty Officer you will supervise your team to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers to ensure they receive the award winning 5-star service Qatar Airways is renowned for.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Airport Services Duty Supervisor
- Plan efficient duty allocations of manpower during duty periods for Customer Service Agents and provide support to the Airport Services Manager in case of flight disruptions, mis-connections and other passenger related disruptions
- Manager in implementation of training and remaining sensitive in varying difficult situations at all times
- Manage and train the ticketing team
- Provide leadership, demonstrate team building skills, direct staff and evaluate performance as well as being able to build on constructive feedback
- Generate various reports and always keep the workplace neat and tidy as well as offering support to the Airport Services
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Taif Saudi Arabia Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 04-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.