If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Dubai. To provide a quality service to EK and Code share passengers with respect to check-in, boarding, special services, and baggage services as per company commercial and safety standards and procedures so that EK and code share passengers and their baggage are handed in a consistent and efficient manner.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Services Agent
- To provide our customers both internal and external, with the best services. I will do my best:
- To cheerfully greet every customer with a smile, 100 % of the time.
- To ensure that, I receive no valid complaints from Emirates customers about the quality of services.
- To maintain Emirate’s professional image by adhering to all applicable corporate grooming guidelines.
- To deal professionally with my peers and managers.
- Check-in/boarding: Fully adhere to all operational procedures (SOP) with regards to travel, immigration and safety regulations.
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passengers at check-in, transfer desk, special services, and boarding gates by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner
- Collect briefing sheet and staff allocation, check all the counter equipments and stationery, report the technical fault to Mercator through EMACS
- Provide a proactive service to passengers prior to check-in such as managing queues, removing old baggage tags, handling denied boarding passengers, staff passengers, helping families, identifying those with special needs, and code share passengers, so that they are directed to the relevant check-in counters and are handled efficiently.
- Initiate boarding at the gates, following laid down boarding priorities, announcements, hand baggage removal, flight coupon reconciliation, and head count confirmation in order to assist the process for a safe and on-time departure of EK flights. For flights boarding from remote, ensure the handling procedure applies.
- Monitors baggage delivery performance against agreed standards, keeping passengers informed about any delays or irregularities with their baggage, so that a positive image of our ground product is maintained in the eyes of EK passengers
- Co-ordinates with DNATA Ground Operations concerning the return of checked-in bags to passengers who have been offloaded, the re-tagging to the final destination of short tagged baggage to DXB, the return of baggage for those passengers who decide to break their journey in Dubai for STPC or DBB and the despatch of rush baggage on other flights, so that bags are restored to their owners quickly.
- Deliver an efficient service at the transfer desks for arriving EK passengers who are connecting to other EK / OAL flights by verifying that their baggage details are recorded in MACS (Mercator Airport Check-in System) prior to checking in passenger and issuing boarding cards and meal voucher where appropriate so that the transfer passengers are processed accurately and expeditiously.
- Provide cover for the role above when operational requirements demand this i.e. `Act Up’
- Baggage Services: Checks messages from outstations relating to short shipped baggage and ensures that those passengers who are affected are notified as soon as they reach the baggage arrival carousels, then escorts or directs passengers to the Baggage Services Office where necessary and assists with the raising of Property Irregularity reports, the issuance of Interim relief payments and/or overnight kits and the restoration of items left on board aircraft, so that passengers are not kept waiting unnecessarily.
- Helps the passengers who arrive at the land side desk to collect bags, escorts them to the airside area, locates the baggage and hands it over to its owner against a signature, then closes the file in the system.
- Handles arriving Rush bags from EK and OAL flights, ensuring that the owners in Dubai are contacted to advise them of delivery arrangements and then makes those arrangements with the transport company to deliver on a cost-effective basis after liaising with customs.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate.
- Willing to work on shift and wear a uniform
- The candidate should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book).
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.