If You are Looking for Jobs in Cheektowaga, Check out this Airport Operations Crew PT Job vacancy in Cheektowaga. The Airport Operations Crew provides award-winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed. Individuals must excel at serving Customers and be comfortable speaking on a public address system, using computers and airport equipment.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Operations Crew PT
- Announce flight arrivals, departures, and pre-boarding information via the public address system
- Communicate with our Customers to keep them constantly informed
- Offer ancillary products to our Customers such as “even more speed” and “even more space”
- Coordinate various duties with coworkers and other departments to ensure proper handling of Customers
- Help prepare aircraft cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include light cleaning of seats, seat pockets, and floor
- Operation of airport equipment, e.g. customer enplaning/deplaning equipment such a Jet bridge, Turbo way, airstairs, etc.
- Assist Customers with special needs, e.g. Customers who need assistance in boarding
Who Can Apply For This Position
- One (1) year of customer service, volunteer experience, or sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a customer service assessment
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Cheektowaga, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time