If You are Looking for Jobs in Washington, Check out this Airport Operations Crew Job vacancy in Washington. The Airport Operations Crew provides award-winning customer service to Customers in the airport. The Crewmember checks in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Customers with special needs; and complies with any ad-hoc requests as needed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Operations Crew
- Communicate with our Customers to keep them constantly informed
- Offer ancillary products to our Customers such as “even more speed” and “even more space”
- Coordinate various duties with coworkers and other departments to ensure proper handling of Customers
- Help prepare aircraft cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include light cleaning of seats, seat pockets, and floor
- Operation of airport equipment, e.g. customer enplaning/deplaning equipment such as a Jet bridge, Turbo way, airstairs, etc.
- Assist customers with special needs, e.g. Customers who need assistance in boarding
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Experience performing under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Depending upon location may need to possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards
- Experience using a mouse, computer, keyboard, and basic word processing, email, and office applications
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : Washington, DC, USA Job Type : Full-Time