Website Air Canada
We have an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join our airside operations team at the Vancouver Airport. There are lots of variables involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll be playing a key part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for safe, secure, and on-time departures. If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Vancouver.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Driving and operating aircraft servicing vehicles and equipment
- On-loading and off-loading cargo/mail to and from our aircraft
- Preparing aircraft for arrival and departure.
- Marshaling or towing aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Availability to work in shifts
- Able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Available to attend two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time mandatory training
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 14-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.aircanada.com.