Delta Air Lines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tampa, Check out this Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Tampa. As a Ramp Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customer’s baggage and cargo arrive safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Ramp Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds
- Pass a physical ability test
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Possess basic computer skills
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass an extensive post-offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law
- Have strong verbal communication skills
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.