If you are looking for Jobs in Omaha, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta has eight hubs, with Atlanta being its largest in terms of total passengers and number of departures. It is the world’s second-largest airline in terms of scheduled passengers carried, revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and fleet size. In 2018, Delta ranked No. 75 in the Fortune 500 list of the largest American corporations by total revenue.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a background check including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history records check.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
- (If transferring internally) Must be performing satisfactorily in the present position.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.