If you are looking for Jobs in New York, you can apply for this Airport Job. The United Airlines Flight Operations Intern Program (FOIP) is designed to give enrolled students insight and exposure into the operation of a global airline. The FOIP combines a student’s academic and career interests with valuable work experience in the commercial air carrier environment.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- FAA Multi-Engine Rating preferred
- FAA Medical (First, Second, or Third) required
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA required
- Valid Passport required for international jumpseat experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Must be at least a sophomore, junior, senior, or recent graduate student pursuing a degree in aeronautical science or related field
- FAA Instrument rating required
- FAA Commercial Certificate highly preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without sponsorship or future sponsorship for a full/part-time position
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Must be willing to find and pay for housing in the respective city