If you are looking for Jobs in Nashville, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta has eight hubs, with Atlanta being its largest in terms of total passengers and number of departures.
It is the world’s second-largest airline in terms of scheduled passengers carried, revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and fleet size. In 2018, Delta ranked No. 75 in the Fortune 500 list of the largest American corporations by total revenue.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Facilitation – the art of conducting workshops, retrospectives, assessments, and building relationships between multiple stakeholders and team members.
- Training – Ability to create content and deliver training sessions.
- Practice – Conflict management, Story Mapping, Design Thinking, Estimation, Prioritization, Retrospective, Increment (Quarterly) Planning Events, Agile Forums, etc.
- Mentoring- Ability to mentor and evolve peers, organization, and program leaders.
- Measuring- Program Level Agile Metrics.
- Coaching- Hands-on coaching experience with Agile team of teams within a scaled organization
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.