Website Republic Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Modesto, you can apply for this Airport Job. A Flight Attendant, or Cabin Attendant, ensures passengers are safe and comfortable during a flight. Their main duties include performing safety checks before flights take off, offering food and beverages to passengers, and demonstrating emergency procedures like putting on oxygen masks, buckling seat belts, and using exit doors.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Attentiveness: In addition to being attentive to passenger needs, a Flight Attendant needs to be aware of any safety or security risks during the flight.
- Communication skills: A Flight Attendant needs to be an excellent communicator and an attentive listener.
- Physical stamina: A Flight Attendant needs to be able to carry, push and pull service items, open and close overhead bins and walk and stand for significant periods.
- You are aged 18 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
- Decision-making skills: A Flight Attendant must be able to make important decisions quickly in case of emergencies.