Website Southwest Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Miami, you can apply for this Airport Job. The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher as Air Southwest Co. and adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines Co., in 1971, when it began operating as an intrastate airline wholly within the state of Texas, first flying between Dallas and San Antonio. The airline has about 58,000 employees as of September 2018 and operates about 4,000 departures a day during the peak travel season.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Required: 2 years of Aircraft Maintenance
- Required: 1-year Heavy jet aircraft of 12,500 lbs or more within the past two years
- Must meet the recency of experience requirements of CFR 65.83