If You are Looking for Jobs in London Heathrow, Check out this Customer Service Apprentice Job vacancy in London Heathrow. Working on varied shifts in Customer Service at Heathrow, you’ll take on duties across the team – from Check-in and Connections to Arrivals and Premium areas. Your helpful, welcoming personality will equip you to meet, greet, deal with queries and be a true ambassador for our brand. The work will give you a great insight into the whole customer journey.
Benefits And Offers
- Looking to join our internship scheme? You won’t be disappointed. Recently winning TargetJobs ‘Most Popular Graduate Employer in the Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain category, and being ranked #17 in the GTI Top 300 Graduate Employers, we can’t wait to welcome you into the British Airways family.
- We have many benefits for interns at British Airways, here are a handful to showcase the diversity of our graduate community:
- An increase in salary after you have completed the first year of your apprenticeship is completed in line with your development objectives
- Part of the British Airways apprentice network and community, with the opportunity to engage with apprentices from all schemes in the business and learn from former apprentices
- Involvement in Community Investment programs, taking part in fundraising challenges for partnership charities, supporting causes close to your heart
- Access to heavily discounted flights to globe-trot, and a generous annual leave entitlement to turn your bucket list into reality