If You are Looking for Jobs in Laredo, Check out this Customer Service/Ground Operations Agent Job vacancy in Laredo. This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. Responsibilities will also include ground operations, aircraft cleaning, security, operations, and commissary duties as required.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations, and seating arrangements.
- Marshal in the planes and push back the aircraft.
- Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers and provide hotel, meal, and taxi vouchers when appropriate.
- Allegiant Air and airport regulations are followed.
- Assist customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding Load and unloading baggage, and co-mail of various weights and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas.
- Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, push-back tractors, deicers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.