If you are looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL), typically referred to as simply Delta, is a major American airline, with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network that includes 304 destinations in 52 countries on six continents, as of October 2018.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- The Advisory Developer Architect position requires a BS/MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field.
- Hands-on eCommerce development experience.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, TDD.
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Candidates must be solutions-oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Hands-on experience in Java development in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet containers such as Websphere.
- 10 years of software and development experience with a minimum and 7+ years of hands-on experience working with Services and Integration Technologies
- Experience with Angular JS and NodeJS is highly desirable
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience working with APIs, messaging, middleware, and WebSphere/Rational Suite preferred.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor-supplied schemas.
- Experience with large-scale load-balanced physical architectures to support consumer-facing websites.
- Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
- Experience with source control, and building tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT(Github, Bitbucket, or other.),
- The candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.