Website Republic Airways
If you are looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, you can apply for this Airport Job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Accurately issues and or delivers parts and materials to various departments. Ensures timely location and acquisition of parts/materials for Maintenance using the computer tracking system and other resources.
- Ensures proper handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations, or delays.
- Performs accurate and timely computer system transactions including parts/materials issues and returns, warehouse transfers, and bin transfers.
- Receives and inspects parts and materials. Logs information in the computer.
- Ensures parts/materials are properly stored, identified, and comply with Shelf Life programs.
- Expedites past-due repair and purchase orders for critical spare requirements.
- Maintains awareness of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) to prevent the entry of SUP into Company inventories.