Website British Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs at Heathrow, Check out this Cargo Handling Agent Job vacancy in Heathrow. You will work an average of a maximum of 5 days per week covering early, late, and night shifts
- A good level of physical fitness (machinery takes care of heavier lifting).
- Excellent communication skills and a good standard of written and spoken English.
- A resilient approach and a knack for thinking constructively to find practical solutions.
- The ability to work early, late, or night shifts covering 24 hours a day, all year round.
- Receiving, inspecting, and dispatching freight, completing documents, and maintaining records.
- Using your initiative to get results safely – there are some tricky logistical challenges sometimes.
- Building and breaking freight using different equipment and devices. Do everything you can to ensure nothing gets damaged.