Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Halifax, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Halifax. We have an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Station Attendants) to join our airside operations team at the Halifax Airport. There are lots of variables involved in this stimulating position, so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as you’ll be playing a key part in ensuring that our aircraft are ready for safe, secure, and on-time departures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- As a Ramp Agent (Station Attendant), you will be managing baggage and freight, plus operating a variety of equipment. You will also be:
- On-loading and off-loading cargo/mail to and from our aircraft
- Preparing aircraft for arrival and departure.
- Driving and operating aircraft servicing vehicles and equipment
- Marshaling or towing aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Available to attend two (2) to four (4) weeks of full-time mandatory training
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card
- Medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test A valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Availability to work in shifts
- Able to lift heavy objects weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain safe on-time departures
- Eligible to work in Canada
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Halifax, ON, Canada Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 14-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.aircanada.com.