If you are looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta has eight hubs, with Atlanta being its largest in terms of total passengers and number of departures. It is the world’s second-largest airline in terms of scheduled passengers carried, revenue passenger-kilometers flown, and fleet size. In 2018, Delta ranked No. 75 in the Fortune 500 list of the largest American corporations by total revenue.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision, exhibiting strong problem-solving ability and strong and succinct communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team, coordinate work between team members, and willingness to ask for help from other team members
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Java/ J2EE platforms
- Extensive, proven hands-on software development experience
- Hands-on experience designing and developing applications using J2EE platforms
- Experience with Agile/ SCRUM methodology
- Strong experience in developing and deploying J2EE components on third party application servers with specific experience in WebSphere deployment and administration a plus
- Experience in designing database tables and writing DDLs, DML, and simple to complex procedures, partitioning, and indexing tables to improve performance on SQL
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in technologies like Spring Framework 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, and JSF
- Strong experience in core Java skills; Multi-threading, Collections, JSP, Servlets, Spring 3. x, Struts 2. x, and JDBC
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, JDBC
- Specific knowledge of or expertise in Oracle is a plus
- Expertise in J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, DAO, Composite view
- Strong experience in designing and deploying both REST and SOAP-based service
- Experience in using testing tools like JUnit and building tools like Ant and Maven
- Strong SQL development and tuning experience
- Experience using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using tools like Jenkins
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.