Website Southwest Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Denton, you can apply for this Airport Job. A degree is not usually required to work as an airline cabin crew. However, a degree in travel, tourism, hospitality management, leisure, or languages may be helpful. A nursing degree could also be relevant.
What You Have to Do
- ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board
- serve meals and refreshments
- deal with any difficult or inebriated passengers (who may be acting in a rude or anti-social way) politely but firmly, to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone on the flight
- give first aid where necessary
- inform passengers of the aircraft about safety procedures and ensure that all hand luggage is securely stored away
- make announcements on behalf of the pilot and answer questions during the flight
- attend a pre-flight briefing, during which you’ll be assigned your working positions for the upcoming flight. The crew are informed of flight details, the schedule, the number of infants on board and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers or passengers in wheelchairs
- be professional, punctual, and courteous at all times
- complete paperwork, including writing a flight report.