If you are looking for Jobs in Colorado Springs, you can apply for this Airport Job. Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL), typically referred to as simply Delta, is a major American airline, with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline, along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates, operates over 5,400 flights daily and serves an extensive domestic and international network that includes 304 destinations in 52 countries on six continents, as of October 2018. Delta is a founding member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. Regional service is operated under the brand name Delta Connection.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a background check including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history records check.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and thereafter submit to DOT mandated random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
- (If transferring internally) Must be performing satisfactorily in the present position.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.