Website Southwest Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Bakersfield, you can apply for this Airport Job.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Required: 2 years of Aircraft Maintenance
- Required: 1-year Heavy jet aircraft of 12,500 lbs or more within the past two years
- Must meet the recency of experience requirements of CFR 65.83
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Valid Federal A&P Certificates, as required by Federal Law
- Must be able to read and comprehend maintenance procedures manuals and related documents, wire diagrams, blueprints, Aircraft Change Orders, special items, and log write-ups.
- Must be able to follow instructions, learn, understand, and comply with maintenance procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must be able to write accurate and complete summaries of work accomplished on required forms and sign to verify work was performed as indicated.
- Must have sufficient computer skills to access and complete computer-based training modules.
- Must be able to meet all training requirements promptly.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must be able to perform well in a fast-paced environment working under specific deadlines and time constraints to perform aircraft maintenance to meet the demands of the flight schedule.
- Must work well with others as part of a team and work under stressful situations.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in the labor agreement and/or established guidelines.
- Must be able to remain alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment effectively.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions in writing, verbally, or via radio equipment.
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all Internal and External customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.