Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Anchorage, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Anchorage. The Ramp Service Agent (RSA) works in a fast-paced environment performing below-wing functions and keeping flights running smoothly and safely. This is a union-represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Load and offload luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
- Marshal and push back aircraft.
- Transport luggage and cargo to various airport locations.
- Maintain ramp and warehouse areas.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to obtain an airport security clearance.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Anchorage, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time