Website United Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Washington, you can apply for this Airport Job. United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as just United, is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- .S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace), related technical field or equivalent relative work experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years at an engineering level or similar role elsewhere in the industry
- The successful candidates will have a working knowledge of airline or OEM operations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Knowledge of Code of Regulations (CFRs), airworthiness design and substantiation criteria, aircraft and equipment design, and operational characteristics
- Ability to interpret complex and technical Engineering and OEM documents
- Highly detailed level project development and management for regulatory compliance modifications, and overall ownership of specific systems
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position