Website United Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Seattle, you can apply for this Airport Job. During Your Summer responsibilities will include the timely and accurate preparation, filing and payment of sales and use taxes of United Airlines and its subsidiaries; maintaining proper documentation for and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements; researching sales & use tax issues, and implementing and/or changing procedures to ensure proper compliance; reconciliation of tax accounts, preparation, and recording of monthly journal entries.
Responsible for resolving vendor sales tax issues, including issuing proper resale and exemption certificates. Duties include communicating with internal and external customers. The job entails extensive analysis and research. Responsible to assist with tax audits and various transaction tax-related assignments as needed.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Computer literacy
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- An eagerness to learn and willingness to train
- The ability to access elevated aircraft areas via ladders, lift trucks, boom lifts, and other devices
- The strength to lift 50 pounds, physical flexibility, and the ability to work in confined spaces
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship