Website United Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in San Francisco, you can apply for this Airport Job. United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as just United, is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- High School Diploma, GED, or education equivalent
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
- 3 years in the aircraft maintenance industry
- Up to 10% travel required
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible and willing to work any shift in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft and engine maintenance systems
- Knowledge of how to read and interpret Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, and Engineering documents
- Excellent communication, analytical, and computer skills
- Must be able to multitask and be detail-oriented
- Flexible and capable of adapting to constant change
- Ability to successfully work well with others in a team environment