Website United Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Oakland, you can apply for this Airport Job. United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as just United, is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
United operates a large domestic and international route network, with an extensive presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years experience in supplier management, operational management, or technical- or quality-control experience
- Basic data analysis and spreadsheet skills
- Aircraft maintenance practices and regulatory requirements
- Basic MS Office, e.g. Excel
- Basic task-management skills
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position