Website Delta Airlines
If you are looking for Jobs in Evansville, you can apply for this Airport Job. Flight Attendants are generally responsible for ensuring passengers’ safety and comfort at all times. Their duties include ensuring that the emergency equipment is working, that the cabin is clean, and that there is an adequate supply of food and beverages.
Job Requirements What We Need?
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all states and countries that are served by American Airlines
- Able to attend up to six (6) weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Be fluent in the Dutch language or another designated language
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
- Competent in handling difficult situations, problem-solving, and complaint resolution
- Height and weight must allow for the safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions (for example, must be able to sit in a jump seat and fasten the harness, move throughout the cabin aisle, and operate emergency exits).
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Able to attend up to 6 1/2 weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and, if employed, move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base